[Linux-cluster] How to add mysql script into Add resource(luci interface)

Hi
I have installed mysql server from source, So I need to start mysql service by executing bellow command:

/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld_safe --user=mysql &

But I dont understand, How will i add this command in Resources.
Normally I add , Add Resources ->script
but script will try to execute "start" "stop" end of the command i will provide.
which will not work in my case.

So can any one please tel me, how to add above command in redhat  cluster by using luci interface
Please let me know if i am  not clear.
Thanks for help