[Linux-cluster] porblem with quorum at cluster boot

hello,

I have a 2 node cluster with qdisk quorum partition;

each node has 1 vote and the qdisk has 1 vote too; in cluster.conf I have this explicit declaration:
<cman expected_votes="3" two_node="0"\>

when I have both 2 nodes active cman_tool status tell me this:

Version: 6.1.0
Nodes: 2
Expected votes: 3
Quorum device votes: 1
Total votes: 3
Node votes: 1
Quorum: 2

then, if I power off a node these value, as expected, changed this way:
Nodes: 1
Total votes: 2

and the cluster is still quorate and functional.

the problem is if I power off both the node and them power on only one of them: in this case the single node does not quorate and the cluster does not start: I have to power on both the node to have the cluster (and services on the cluster) working.

I'd like the cluster can work (and boot) even with a single node (ie, if one of the node has hw failure and is down I still want to be able to reboot the working node and have it booting correctly the cluster)

any hints? (thank's for reading all this)

--
bye,
emilio