[Linux-cluster] request help for ubuntu 10 or fedora 7 clustering guide

dear linux users,
                              I want to make a  four node linux cluster (either ubuntu 10 or fedora 7) for scientific comutation,
My wuestions are:
1)  I have installed ubuntu 10 but I couldn't able to install fortran 90/ or f90 there.So can you please help me to install it along with the BLAS and LAPAC libraries.
2) When I installed fedora 7 I saw that C-compiler and F95 compiler is installed along with BLAS library, but I LAPAC library is not and I also couldn't able to install it in fedora. SO how can I do it.
3) Once the C compiler, F90 or F95 and math libraries like LAPAC, BLAS istalled either in ubuntu or fedora, I would like to the step by step giude about the clustering of that system.
 I am novice in this field so waitng for your kind help.
Utpal Sarkar
Physics Department
Assam University
Silchar