Re: [Linux-cluster] porblem with quorum at cluster boot

hi
in 2-node cluster you don't need a quorum disk , there is a 2-node cluster option that will added to the cluster.conf , and the cluster will be functional quorate and everything , think of it  if you have 2 nodes only .

regarding your problem , is the problem occuring on a specific node , or on both , if on a specific node , then check connectivity with shared disk , also how are you shutting down the cluster ( hard shutdown? ) , simultaneously or at the same time, .... it all maters ?? also check the fencing devices is the fencing occurring correctly ( did you tried to unplug network cables from one node and observed behavior )???? many parameters to check , my recommendation is to troubleshoot step by step starting with the basics ( hardware .. ) and on the way up .