Re: [Linux-cluster] redhat HA cluster we need shared storage

If you'll excuse my stating the obvious, you only require shared storage if you intend to use it. If you only require resource fail-over, then you don't. What is your intended use case?

In any case, you will need operational fencing.

For shared block level storage without a SAN, you can try DRBD.

Gordan

Rohit tripathi wrote:
Dear sir
I need to know for redhat HA cluster we need shared storage it is compulsory or not or we can configure HA cluster without shared storage. regards Rohit