Re: [Linux-cluster] redhat HA cluster we need shared storage

i need to configure Ldap and webspeher on HA cluster

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Gordan Bobic <gordan bobich net> wrote:
If you'll excuse my stating the obvious, you only require shared storage if you intend to use it. If you only require resource fail-over, then you don't. What is your intended use case?

In any case, you will need operational fencing.

For shared block level storage without a SAN, you can try DRBD.

Gordan

Rohit tripathi wrote:
Dear sir
 I need to know for redhat HA cluster we need shared storage it is compulsory or not or we can configure HA cluster without shared storage.
 regards
 Rohit