[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: [Linux-cluster] R: Gfs2 Problem



Hi,

That looks to me just like normal contention on a glock. The glock dumps
will confirm what is going on here, but there is nothing obviously wrong
in these traces,

Steve.

On Tue, 2010-09-28 at 12:44 +0200, Marcello Percoco - Diennea wrote:
> This is the dmesg
> 
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:32140 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81000100caa0     0 32140   9284         10218 30744 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff810082e1dba8 0000000000000082 0000000000000000 ffff8101376e9800
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000009 ffff81006bf49860 ffff81010474a0c0
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d141351f6a7 00000000002495aa ffff81006bf49a48 00000001884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884daebb>] :gfs2:gfs2_setattr+0x39/0x367
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884daeb3>] :gfs2:gfs2_setattr+0x31/0x367
> Sep 28 10:12:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800645ab>] __down_write_nested+0x12/0x92
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002c893>] notify_change+0x145/0x2f3
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800dfb98>] do_truncate+0x67/0x82
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800126c0>] may_open+0x1d3/0x22f
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8001b200>] open_namei+0x2c4/0x6d5
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80027533>] do_filp_open+0x1c/0x38
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80019e5d>] do_sys_open+0x44/0xbe
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:12:17 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:32140 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81000100caa0     0 32140   9284         10218 30744 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff810082e1dba8 0000000000000082 0000000000000000 ffff8101376e9800
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000009 ffff81006bf49860 ffff81010474a0c0
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d141351f6a7 00000000002495aa ffff81006bf49a48 00000001884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884daebb>] :gfs2:gfs2_setattr+0x39/0x367
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884daeb3>] :gfs2:gfs2_setattr+0x31/0x367
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800645ab>] __down_write_nested+0x12/0x92
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002c893>] notify_change+0x145/0x2f3
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800dfb98>] do_truncate+0x67/0x82
> Sep 28 10:14:16 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800126c0>] may_open+0x1d3/0x22f
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8001b200>] open_namei+0x2c4/0x6d5
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80027533>] do_filp_open+0x1c/0x38
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80019e5d>] do_sys_open+0x44/0xbe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10243 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c440     0 10243   6377         10244  9763 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff810087ec3cf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000008 ffff81013e82c7a0 ffff81000d2d5860
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d2758ee2f11 000000000008805b ffff81013e82c988 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10244 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c440     0 10244   6377         10245 10243 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff810087ec1cf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff81000d2d5860 ffff8100579d77a0
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d27591218a7 000000000006e36c ffff81000d2d5a48 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:17 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10245 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c3f8     0 10245   6377         10246 10244 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff8100b9cf3cf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff8100579d77a0 ffff8100a1a1a820
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d275934bd1a 000000000006fd3d ffff8100579d7988 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10246 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c3f8     0 10246   6377         10247 10245 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff8100b9cf5cf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff8100a1a1a820 ffff810063432080
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d275958c9ee 000000000000844e ffff8100a1a1aa08 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:18 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10247 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81000100caa0     0 10247   6377         10248 10246 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff8100b9cf7cf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff810063432080 ffff81010474a0c0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d275c9772b8 0000000000050cc8 ffff810063432268 00000001884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10248 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c4a0     0 10248   6377         10249 10247 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff81004da09cf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff8100147810c0 ffff81006bf49100
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d27599615c3 00000000000087a4 ffff8100147812a8 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:19 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10249 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c4a0     0 10249   6377         10250 10248 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff81004da0bcf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff81006bf49100 ffff810086b9f080
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d2759b85cc0 0000000000076e29 ffff81006bf492e8 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: INFO: task java:10250 blocked for more than 120 seconds.
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: "echo 0 > /proc/sys/kernel/hung_task_timeout_secs" disables this message.
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: java          D ffff81010461c4a0     0 10250   6377         10251 10249 (NOTLB)
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  ffff81004da0dcf8 0000000000000086 0000000000000018 ffffffff884a14f3
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  0000000000000292 0000000000000006 ffff810086b9f080 ffff8100057ef100
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  00003d2759dbb866 0000000000075b03 ffff810086b9f268 00000002884a2e5a
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel: Call Trace:
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884a14f3>] :dlm:request_lock+0x93/0xa0
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff88548556>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_ast+0x0/0x311
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff885482c1>] :lock_dlm:gdlm_bast+0x0/0x8d
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccef0>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x9/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063a16>] __wait_on_bit+0x40/0x6e
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee7>] :gfs2:just_schedule+0x0/0xe
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff80063ab0>] out_of_line_wait_on_bit+0x6c/0x78
> Sep 28 10:14:20 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff800a0a02>] wake_bit_function+0x0/0x23
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884ccee2>] :gfs2:gfs2_glock_wait+0x2b/0x30
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db26e>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x85/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff884db266>] :gfs2:gfs2_getattr+0x7d/0xc4
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8000e390>] vfs_getattr+0x2d/0xa9
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8003f214>] vfs_lstat_fd+0x2f/0x47
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8002ab82>] sys_newlstat+0x19/0x31
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d229>] tracesys+0x71/0xe0
> Sep 28 10:14:21 sviluppo05 kernel:  [<ffffffff8005d28d>] tracesys+0xd5/0xe0
> 
> --
> Marcello Percoco
> IT Junior
> 
> Diennea
> Viale G. Marconi, 30/14
> 48018 Faenza (RA) - Italy
> 
> E-Mail: marcello percoco diennea com
> Tel.: (+39) 0546 667432 - Int. 916
> Fax:  (+39) 0546 399913
> 
> MagNews - E-Mail Marketing Solutions
> http://www.magnews.it
> 
> Diennea - Technology for Marketing
> http://www.diennea.com
> 
> DISCLAIMER
> Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati si rivolgono esclusivamente ai destinatari e possono contenere informazioni personali, confidenziali o protette da diritti. Se ha ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, l'utilizzo dei suoi contenuti è proibito e può esporre a conseguenze penali o civili. La invitiamo pertanto a rispedire immediatamente il messaggio al mittente e cancellarne gli allegati senza conservarne una copia. Per ulteriori informazioni, La preghiamo di contattarci all'indirizzo postmaster diennea com  Grazie
> This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this e-mail without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then delete the e-mail from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the information in any medium. For further information write to postmaster diennea com  Thanks
> 
> --
> Linux-cluster mailing list
> Linux-cluster redhat com
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-cluster



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]