[Linux-cluster] Regarding Redhat Cluster Configuration

Hello All,

I am newly joined in this group. Kindly send me the redhat cluster configuration steps for redhat 5 version.

Also  Could you please advise me for my below questions.

 Are we able to configure the Redhat Cluster (adding nodes) only in graphical environment? or we can configure in text mode also.

--
Thanks & Regards
Prasanna