Re: [Linux-cluster] Need help on the femce_vmware configuration ... !!

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:40 AM, Amit Jathar <amit jathar alepo com> wrote:
> My ESXi server hostname is "esx5" & the VM image running on it is
> “Cluster_1”

> [root OEL6_VIP_1 ~]# /usr/sbin/fence_vmware -a x.x.x.x -o status -l root -p
> password -n esx5

I have never used fence_vmware however a quick look at that command,
and then at the man page reveals that '-n esx5' shouldn't work, if
what you say above is true.

   -n <id>        Physical plug number on device or name of virtual machine

--
Nathan Powell
Linux System Administrator

"Worry never robs tomorrow of it's sorrow. It only saps today of it's
joy." ~ Leo Buscaglia