[Linux-cluster] Need help on the femce_vmware configuration ... !!

Amit Jathar amit.jathar at alepo.com
Wed Apr 6 12:42:43 UTC 2011

Right. The hostname& IP of the guest machine also tried but it gives error :-
[root at OEL6_VIP_1 ~]# /usr/sbin/fence_vmware -a 172.16.201.132 -o status -l root -p password -n OEL6_VIP_1
fence_vmware_helper returned Cannot connect to server!
VMware error:SOAP request error - possibly a protocol issue: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<hr>