[Linux-cluster] nfs4 kerberos

Daniel R. Gore danielgore at yaktech.com
Thu Apr 7 01:01:00 UTC 2011

I also found this thread, after many searches.
http://linux-nfs.org/pipermail/nfsv4/2009-April/010583.html

As I read through it, there appears to be a patch for rpc.gssd which
allows for the daemon to be started and associated with multiple hosts.
I do not want to compile rpc.gssd and it appears the patch is from over
two years ago.  I would hope that RHEL6 would have rpc.gssd patched to
meet this requirement, but no documentation appear to exist for how to
use it.

believed to be clean.