Re: [Linux-cluster] very poor rm performance with gfs2 (el6)

GFS2 is part of the base kernel, so you'll automatically get
the patch when a new kernel is installed that contains the
patch.  When you install a new kernel on a node, you should
reboot the node, and then you'll get the fix automatically.

That's what I wanted to know. I need to reboot the node to take adventage of the future fix...

Regards,