Re: [Linux-cluster] fence_apc and Apc AP-8941

So, there is no ssh version 1 on this version of the apc switrch. I commented out that line in /usr/sbin/fence_apc, and now the fence agent is able to establish the connection, but it cannot go any further.

Add "cmd_prompt" into device_opt in fence_apc. Then you will have possibility to set --command-prompt to "apc>".

Both fixes will be simple, feel free to create bugzilla entry for them.

I submited but # 694894 for this. Let's take it there.