[Linux-cluster] Using specific physical interface to migrate vms

Hi all,

I have installed two RHEL6 KVM hosts with cman/openais/rgmanager (RHCS) with latest uptades to support virtual guest migrations using a NFS resource as a shared storage.

I have five physical networks interfaces on each host. I would like to use eth1 on both to accomplish vm migration task, but hostnames are binded to eth0.

How can I configure cluster.conf file to assign eth1 interface when vm live migration will be required??

 Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com