Re: [Linux-cluster] Slowness of GFS2

(...)
What can I do or what parameter can I tune to help improve this kind of
performance ?

Did you do a sync on the node that you were moving away from before
starting work on the new node? That should help to speed up the change
of node. I suspect that the issue is that the utilities are working over
a large number of small files, and those will take some time to migrate
to the new node, since it will be accessing each file sequentially.

There have been a few performance improvements recently which may help,
depending on exactly which kernel you are using at the moment,

Thanks, I will try that. I am at 2.6.32-71.24.1.el6.x86_64, wich I think is the latest RHEL6 kernel.