[Linux-cluster] gfs2 umount

2-node cluster using gfs2 shared storage. ALthough I know I can have both
nodes mounting the gfs2 filesytem simultaneously I don't want that, I have
force_unmount selected so only the active node should have the gfs2
filesystems mounted. When a service relocates from one to the other , the
stopping node shows (rgmanager debug log):

Apr 20 14:59:10 gibux542 clurgmgrd: [27673]: <debug> Not unmounting
clusterfs:liveredo2 - still in use by 1 other service(s)

How do I work out what other services are using this filesystem? The
filesystem isn't in use by any processes, as shown by fuser and lsof.

Thanks
Michael