[Linux-cluster] GFS2 versus ext3/4

Are there any downsides of using ext3/4 on a shared-storage setup with
active/passive cluster?

I'm working on a new PostgreSQL clustering setup, and I'm hardly
convinced that GFS2 will have more protection against ext3/4.

-- of course, I'm assuming that I'm fencing both nodes properly, so that
their connection with storage is cut off when needed.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ