[Linux-cluster] Plugged out blade from bladecenter chassis - fence_bladecenter failed

Hi all,

I am using RHCS on IBM bladecenter with blade center fencing. I plugged out a blade from blade center chassis slot and was hoping that failover to occur. However when I did so, I get following message -

fenced[10240]: agent "fence_bladecenter" reports: Failed: Unable to obtain correct plug status or plug is not available
fenced[10240]: fence "blade1" failed

Is this supported that if I plug out blade from its slot, then failover occur without manual intervention? If so, which fencing must I use?

Thanks,
Parvez