[Linux-cluster] clusternode name and uname -n

Somewhere along the way, I got the idea that <clunsternode name="...">
had to match 'uname -n'. Am I mad, or is this in fact the case? If it is
the case, why?

I hate saying "this must be so" without understanding the mechanics of
why. If I am wrong, then I need a boot to the head. :P

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer alteeve com