[Linux-cluster] clusternode name and uname -n

Alvaro Jose Fernandez alvaro.fernandez at sivsa.com
Thu Apr 28 06:09:51 UTC 2011

Hadn't to...for example look at the scenario where there is a separation
between the heartbeat/fencing network, and the application/public
network.

In this case it's seems logical to me that clusternode name should point
to private names (ie, call them "nodexxx-hb" or "nodexxx-private" , etc.
Unrelated to the public hostnames and on different IP networks.

alvaro