[Linux-cluster] EFI in CLVM

Paras pradhan pradhanparas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 17:05:08 UTC 2011

Keith,

Yes clvm is running.

Here is what I have done.

1) LUN assigned to the cluster nodes
2) multipathd detected the LUNs in all nodes
3) used GNU parted to create EFI/GPT
4) DID: kpartx -a /dev/mapper/mpath13 , then I see mpath13p1
5) pvcreate /dev/mapper/mpath13p1
6) vgcreate -c y prd_vg10 /dev/mapper/mpath13p1
7) Ran kpartx -a  and partprobe in all nodes
8)
lvcreate -n prd_vg10_lv -L2197GB prd_vg10

  Error locking on node prd2: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or
resource busy
  Error locking on node prd3: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or
resource busy
  Error locking on node prd1: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or
resource busy
  Failed to activate new LV.

Thanks
Paras.