[Linux-cluster] Problem with rhel6 + rgmanager + ip service

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Tue Aug 2 18:17:18 UTC 2011

On 08/02/2011 02:53 AM, Ralph.Grothe at itdz-berlin.de wrote:
> [...]

Nah, I was being silly. I needed:

<ip ref="192.168.2.100"/>

but had:

<script ref="192.168.2.100"/>

Works fine now.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"