[Linux-cluster] EFI in CLVM

Hi,

I have a 2199GB LUN assigned to my 3 node cluster. Since its >2TB, I used parted to create the EFI GPT parittion. After that pvcreate and vgcreate were successfull but I get the following error when doing lvcreate.

lvcreate -n prd_vg10_lv -L2197GB prd_vg10
  /dev/sdc: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
  /dev/sdd: read failed after 0 of 4096 at 0: Input/output error
  Error locking on node prd2: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or resource busy
  Error locking on node prd3: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or resource busy
  Error locking on node prd1: device-mapper: create ioctl failed: Device or resource busy
  Failed to activate new LV.

Thanks!
Paras.