Re: [Linux-cluster] EFI in CLVM

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 7:39 AM, Alan Brown <ajb2 mssl ucl ac uk> wrote:
Paras pradhan wrote:
Hi,

I have a 2199GB LUN assigned to my 3 node cluster. Since its >2TB, I used
parted to create the EFI GPT parittion. After that pvcreate and vgcreate
were successfull but I get the following error when doing lvcreate.

If the entire LUN is a PV then you don't need to partition it.

You mean don't use parted or any and directly proceed to pvcreate?