[Linux-cluster] Nodes leaving and re-joining intermittently

Matthew Painter matthew.painter at kusiri.com
Sat Dec 10 22:00:12 UTC 2011

The switch was our first thought, but that has been swapped, and while we
are not having nodes fenced anymore (we were daily), this anomoly remains.

I will ask for those logs and conf on Monday.

I think it might be worth reinstalling corosync on this box anyway? Can't
be healthy if it is exiting unclearly. I have has reports of the rgmanager
dying on this box. (pid file but not running) Could that be related?

Thanks :)