Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 support EMC storage SRDF??

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:29 AM, yu song <songyu555 gmail com> wrote:
> My question is that GFS2 supports SRDF ??  looking at KB in redhat site, it only says that GFS2 does not support using asynchronous or active/passive array based replication. but it seems like does not apply for SRDF.

And why would you conclude it does not apply for SRDF? AFAIK it's just
another array replication. Nothing really special about it.

Also, "not supported" does not necessarily mean it won't work. It
might mean "it works, but performance will be horrible", or it might
also mean "it might work, but if anything goes wrong don't ask help
from us".

--
Fajar