Re: [Linux-cluster] Redhat cluster not Quorate

Hi.
Can you please attach the cluster.conf file ?

Shalom.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 2:14 PM, punit_j <punit_j rediffmail com> wrote:
Hi ,

I am using Redhat cluster suite for HA for my services. I have a 3+ 1 node cluster with 1 vote each for a node and also a Quoram disk with votes=3. So the total expected_votes is 7.

The problem I am facing is if my 1 node goes down it causes all the nodes to be fenced and cluster to go inquorate.

Is this an issue with my number of votes I assigned ?

Thanks and Regards,
Punit