Re: [Linux-cluster] Heartbeat ?

Nicolas Ross wrote:

I curently have a router (in fact 2) in CentOS 5.5 that uses the redhat's heartbeat package to manage high-availibility ressource (an ip each of 2 interfaces, and that's about it).

This package was removed from RHEL 6. Was it replace by pacemaker ? What's the equivalent in RHEL 6 ?

I'm using heartbeat from clusterlabs.org yum repository. The F13 packages work just fine on RHEL6.

Have a look here:

http://www.clusterlabs.org/wiki/Install

Gordan