Re: [Linux-cluster] Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 82, Issue 20

I'm seeing heartbeat/lock lan traffic peak out at about 120kb/s and
4000pps per node at the moment. Clearly the switch isn't the problem -
and using hardware acclerated igb devices I'm pretty sure the
networking's fine too.

During the actual workload, or just during the ping pong test?

During the actual workload.