[Linux-cluster] multiple gfs2_tool shrinks cause hang?

Hi all,
I recently had a hang on our cluster that I unwittingly caused and wondered if anyone else has seen anything similar. We were noticing a definitely slow-down in one filesystem and doing some investigation, I noticed that one of the nodes had a large number of locks gfs2_glock in /proc/slabinfo was very large. I decided to try doing a gfs2_tool shrink on the filesystem that was going to slow. I noticed some reduction in the number of locks, but not a lot, so I did it again. Everything dropped into D wait on that filesystem, as did several of the kernel threads. Has anyone else seen this behavior? Is this a known bug?

-- scooter