Re: [Linux-cluster] Multiple communication channels

Hi

using the public interface for cluster communication is never recommended ,

you can add another crossover cable between the two servers , and apply bond configuration between the crossovers connections in this way you can have redundancy for cluster communication

Br,
jacob