[Linux-cluster] How to re-store my lost data

Dear everyone!

we have recently had an unknown problem with our cluster and we have lost some data, including the latest user accounts created.
Does anyone have any idea of how to recover those user accounts and data?
The data haven't been deleted so it should be in somewhere in the disk!!!

Please, any help would be much more appreciated.

Best,

Luis