Re: [Linux-cluster] How to re-store my lost data

On 01/05/2011 11:08 AM, Luis Cebamanos wrote:
> Dear everyone!
>
> we have recently had an unknown problem with our cluster and we have
> lost some data, including the latest user accounts created.
> Does anyone have any idea of how to recover those user accounts and data?
> The data haven't been deleted so it should be in somewhere in the disk!!!
>
> Please, any help would be much more appreciated.
>

> Best,
>
> Luis

Please provide more details. Specifically, what file system? How did the
data loss occur (as best as you know)? What versions of what cluster
applications? What has been done since then? Where and how was the data
stored? etc.

--
Digimer
E-Mail: digimer alteeve com