Re: [Linux-cluster] Determining failed node on another node of clusterduring failover

Hi

Is monitoring package part of RHCS? What is name of this component?

Is there any other mechanism which doesn't require to parse
log/messages to determine which node has left the cluster on stand by
node before failover is complee?

Thanks