Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs2 v. zfs?

Gordan Bobic wrote:
On 01/24/2011 07:16 PM, yvette hirth wrote:
hi all,

does anyone have any performance comparisons of gfs2 v. zfs?

our five-node cluster is working fine, the clustering software is great,
but when accessing gfs2-based files, enumeration can be very slow...

The comparison is a bit like comparing apples and oranges. GFS is a cluster file system, ZFS is a single-machine file system.

Gordan