Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs2 v. zfs?

I would guess this "enumeration" means "walk"; e.g. doing backup. One
of the most-liked features that ZFS offers is snapshots. So I would
suggest telling GFS2 users/customers to use LVM snapshot AND making
sure GFS2 works well with Linux LVMm snapshot.

AFAIK, clustered volume group doesn't support LVM snapshots :

<quote>
LVM snapshots are not supported across the nodes in a cluster. You cannot create a snapshot volume in a clustered volume group.
</quote>

from

http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/Logical_Volume_Manager_Administration/index.html#snapshot_volumes