[Linux-cluster] Seeing lots of: [TOTEM] Retransmit List messages

We're seeing lots of these messages on a single node in our 3 node RHEL 5.6 cluster (but never on the other nodes). According to previous posts, this is indicative of lost packets and openais should recover just fine. On the other hand, it's really disconcerting that we're losing packets (we've been fighting gfs2 glock issues also). Is this a "normal" message, or should we really be concerned about losing packets? We're not logging any errors on the private ethernet interfaces of any of the nodes, so I'm not really sure what might be going on.

-- scooter