[Linux-cluster] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Arif Bhai Surat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marian,

- Arif Bhai

View invitation from Arif Bhai Surat

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation