[Linux-cluster] DR node in a cluster

Hi,

My GFS2 linux cluster has three nodes. Two at the data center and one at the DR site. If the nodes at DR site break/turnoff, all the services move to DR node. But if the 2 nodes at the data center lost communication with the DR node, I am not sure how does the cluster handles the split brain. So I am looking for some recommendation in this kind of scenario. I am usig Qdisk votes (=3) in this case.

--
Here is the cman_tool status output.

-
Version: 6.2.0