[Linux-cluster] Cluster and remote location

Hi !

In our curent setup we have an 8-node cluster at site A. In the near future, we will have a different cluster at site B. Both site will be bridged with a lan-extension, and we plan on bridging the "service" vlan, the one that that cluster services operetes on. The "totem-ring" vlan will remain private on both sides.

For some services, we may overlap the ips in both cluster, so that this service could only be run from one cluster at the time.

So is there anything I should pay attention to ?

I must stress out that they will be different cluster at each site and they will have separate fibre-channel network and disks, separate totem cluster network and shared service network.

Thanks,