[Linux-cluster] Detecting Windows Xen VM crash in RHCS2 (EL5) w/ rgmanager

Hi all,

Doing some testing, I found that rgmanager detects a crash in my *nix VMs and properly restarts them. However, when I BSOD a Windows domU, the VM is left alone.

Is it possible to have RGManager tell when a windows VM dies? If so, what would the magical incantation be?

  All packages from the stock repos:
EL5.6
Xen 3.1
CMAN+RGmanager

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com