Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 + NFS crash BUG: Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer deference

El 07/08/11 18:59, Javi Polo escribió:

[6235083.656954] BUG: unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference
this should not happen. It looks like we are trying to look up something
that is 24 (hex) bytes into a structure. Does the fs have posix acls
enabled or selinux or something else using xattrs?

Nope, at least as far as I know. As I dont usually use ubuntu, I have checked to see if it had selinux enabled by default, or some ACLs related thing, but it seems it's not ....

Anyone could hint me with this matter?
I'm not using selinux nor xattrs nor posix acls, just a plain gfs2 filesystem with 3 journals ...

thx

--
Javi Polo
Administrador de Sistemas