[Linux-cluster] totem token parameter setting

Hi,

In a  sixteen node cluster , I need to add  <totem token="20000"/>.
It needs the cluster nodes  to be rebooted.

In the test lab ( three node clusers) I modify  this parameter rebooting one node  at a time. Each node has zen guests. So before rebooting , moving guests to different node. In that way the guests are not being effected for the change over.

Is it ok to reboot the server  one at a time or it needs the whole cluster nodes  down then bring up  one by one? Heard  that  for this parameters, it is suggested to bring down the whole cluster node, then bring up.

Pl. advice.

Thanks  again.