[Linux-cluster] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

Paul Morgan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Marian,

- Paul

View invitation from Paul Morgan

DID YOU KNOW you can showcase your professional knowledge on LinkedIn to receive job/consulting offers and enhance your professional reputation?
Posting replies to questions on LinkedIn Answers puts you in front of the world's professional community.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation