Re: [Linux-cluster] GFS2 + NFS crash BUG: Unable to handle kernelNULL pointer deference

> Maybe I should try that again but the
only was I know to get a kdump is to set a large fence delay.

This is what I'd expect. We also found the fence delay has to be long enough to allow the crashdump to be written out.

The only alternatives to speed this up are to use _very_ fast disk for the vmcore or dump to another machine over 10Gb links. Either way I suspect it'll max out around 30Mb/s if you have compression turned on. :(