Re: [Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

cman_tool join is called in /etc/rc.d/init.d/cman I believe. Add a -P
option to it.

Regards
-steve

Where is "-P" option under cman_tool manpage?? I didn't see it. Appears

Is it correct to put this option under /etc/sysconfig/cman config file
on RHEL6??

I had to modify my /etc/rc.d/init.d/cman script on each node and add -P (undocumented) at line 500, after $cman_join_opts

And it did not solve the problem, but it help verry little bit to aliviate it. While a node is experiencing it, it's still not usable by ssh, but response time to service seems a very little better, barely noticable.

GSS asked me today to produce a core dump of corosync while it's eating up CPU.

Regards,