Re: [Linux-cluster] Corosync goes cpu to 95-99%

Oops .. Bad, bad, very bad news, almost for me. Nicolas, I have found the
option to pass "-p" to corosync without modifying cman startup script. In
/etc/sysconfig/cman config file, I have put a line with this:

CMAN_JOIN_OPTS="-P"

 .. and works ok.

[root rhelnode01 sysconfig]# ps xa |grep corosync
 1033 ?        SLsl   0:00 corosync -f -p
 1494 pts/1    S+     0:00 grep corosync

I will do some tests with two nodes, But I think RHEL6.x is not yet ready
for production environments, almost RHCS.

Thanks for that, that'll prevent me from modifying a system file...

And yes, I find it a little disapointing. We're now at 6.1, and our setup is exactly what RHCS was designed for... A GFS over fiber, httpd running content from that gfs...