Re: [Linux-cluster] gfs mount at boot

On 09/06/11 15:46, Budai Laszlo wrote:
Hi,

What should be done in order to mount a gfs file system at boot?
I've created the following line in /etc/fstab:

/dev/clvg/gfsvol        /mnt/testgfs            gfs     defaults        0 0

but it is not mounting the fs at boot. If I run "mount -a" then the fs
will get mounted.
Is there any option for fstab to specify that this mount should be
delayed  until the cluster is up and running?

Add _netfs after defaults.