[Linux-cluster] CLVM Documentation.

Hi there,

I'm actualy studying some solutions to have a shared FS for KVM and live migration.
I've already tested DRBD+OCFS2 with success.

I wanted to take a look at CLVM, but I don't find any explicit documentation, like how to configure lvm.conf and how to set up CLVM?

Did you get any links which talk about CLVM? I've already found Red Hat Documentation [1], but still don't explain the subject in term of software configuration.

Thanks in advance.

[1] : http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Logical_Volume_Manager_Administration/LVM_Cluster_Overview.html

Regards,

---