Re: [Linux-cluster] Linux-cluster Digest, Vol 86, Issue 16 (Action Required)

Dear sender,

This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more courtesy notices from Boxbe members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.

Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's priority Guest List.

Thank you,
shanavasmca gmail com

Boxbe